Megane Sport Forum banner

What do you store in your Floor Compartments?

3K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  mike_d225 
G
#1 ·
Hi,

Just thought I would ask what people keep in their Floor Compartments. Anyone?

Rowdy.

#4 ·
1 x 10mm spanner
1 x 13mm spanner
1 x 8mm spanner
1 x screw driver
1 x possie driver
1 x t25 torx driver
1 x pair long nose pliers
2 x 50mm jubilee clip
2 x 40mm jubilee clip
4 x cable ties
1 x roll of black tape.
2 x split pins
1 x 1mtr of blue small boost pipe
1 x small torch
1 x spare key battery
1 x can of tyre weld
1 x accident book
1 x photo copy of all documents
1 x locking wheel nut key.
2 x 120 amp fuses
2 x 70 amp fuses

think thats about it :shock:

dont like to be caught short me :p

G
#15 ·
meggerman said:
ive got a mercedes acident pack in my cup its a monster thing with all sorts in. the reno one gives you a cotton bud to stop the bleeding from your nose from the random 2mph airbag detonation :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Not plannig on having an accident (oops could regret saying that)!!!

PS.. Just had a BMW driver pull up to me, look the car up and down and gave me a very respectful nod... From a beemer driver!!!

G
#19 ·
normally carry a 9mm handgun. In Australia, the kangaroos are quite big these days due to the Uranium we're mining.

Also, there is apparently a risk of migrating English sometime later this year. There have been a few sightings of them getting Perth Cricket Club memberships :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

#20 ·
There is naff all in mine!!!

Kinda forget its there so haven't thought to put anything in it. I will now though haha

#21 ·
ste00 said:
mike_d225 said:
The only thing i've put in mine is the renault accident pack you get.

Renault accident pack???? !!!!! :x
Got a nice leather case through the post about a month after delivery, it had a disposable camera, torch, paperwork to fill in with all the details needed from other drivers and a form needed to claim if you have an accident on the continent, which is in a couple of languages to help with translation. Quite good to be honest.

G
#23 ·
mike_d225 said:
ste00 said:
mike_d225 said:
The only thing i've put in mine is the renault accident pack you get.

Renault accident pack???? !!!!! :x
Got a nice leather case through the post about a month after delivery, it had a disposable camera, torch, paperwork to fill in with all the details needed from other drivers and a form needed to claim if you have an accident on the continent, which is in a couple of languages to help with translation. Quite good to be honest.
How do we get our hands on a Renault Accident pack?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.