Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been toying with ideas for the renault badges , priced up some replacements to paint gloss black , £76 from dealers , looked at streamline carbon but want to see them in the flesh before i order so got some carbon wrap , tried wrapping the whole badge but couldnt get a finish i was happy with so ended up like this .....

what do you think ? im not sure!!:confused:

·
Events Co-ordinator
1,347 Posts
I think you need to come to wrexham to check my streamline carbon stuff out and while you are here polish my car as yours looks amazing

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
To create useable clips on carbon fibre items is very difficult - is possible but the prices would be significantly higher

I think it looks ok - perhaps you could paint the badge black then put the carbon vinyl on??

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
To create useable clips on carbon fibre items is very difficult - is possible but the prices would be significantly higher

I think it looks ok - perhaps you could paint the badge black then put the carbon vinyl on??
i think they would hve been better to make the streamline badges fit over the oem then they would clip on and off the same

1 - 20 of 37 Posts