Slot 3. Al Green

Slot 4. Killers

Slot 5. Coldplay

Slot 6. Dean martin/Frank Sinatra Combo

Slot 7. Oasis latest single

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I'm mainly a dance music fan, do a bit of DJing in fact Alex you might like some of my trance stuff, I have a website with mixes on but its down at the moment will try and get it back up again

Dont mind the odd bit of rock, Arctic Monkleys are good oddly enough I quite like Dire Straights, I love Katie Melua too think shes really talented, she should do some vocal stuff with Gabriel & Dresden ;)

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jonseal said:
I'm mainly a dance music fan, do a bit of DJing in fact Alex you might like some of my trance stuff, I have a website with mixes on but its down at the moment will try and get it back up again

Dont mind the odd bit of rock, Arctic Monkleys are good oddly enough I quite like Dire Straights, I love Katie Melua too think shes really talented, she should do some vocal stuff with Gabriel & Dresden ;)
cool jon....... Ive tried some mixing with this program ive got called mixmiester...its really good.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I have to say I am a massive rock and metal fan.

Recently bought and would highly recommend -

DragonForce - Inhuman Rampage
Exodus - Shovel Headed Kill machine
KoRn - See You on the Other Side
Led Zeppelin - Remasters

I love metal from the real old skool to the really new stuff. Here's a list of some of my favourites -

AC\DC
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Anthrax
Black Label Society
Pantera
Fear Factory
Slipknot
Soil
White Zombie/Rob Zombie
Children of Bodom
MachineHead
Sepultura..........

asleep yet?? haha :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
for all you trance/dance heads out there you have to listen to john seals mixes they are quality and i have everyone. didnt know you had taken the website down ??
anyways been listening to them for over a year now and its proper mixing and great selection of tunes.

8)

my fav stuff is by an artist who knowone will of heard of called Shpongle. its really mad stuff simon postford from Halucinogen works with raja ram to great effect. i have three albums and some DMT mixes. i suggest you try some Hallucinogen stuff first its kinda like ghosts and goblins on Acid

--phill--

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex,

You should listen to some seether / trivium / sentenced etc etc

Sentenced last albulm was the last one they did and its damn awsome.

Some of the guital work on the songs is awsome.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
meggerman said:
for all you trance/dance heads out there you have to listen to john seals mixes they are quality and i have everyone. didnt know you had taken the website down ??
anyways been listening to them for over a year now and its proper mixing and great selection of tunes.

8)

my fav stuff is by an artist who knowone will of heard of called Shpongle. its really mad stuff simon postford from Halucinogen works with raja ram to great effect. i have three albums and some DMT mixes. i suggest you try some Hallucinogen stuff first its kinda like ghosts and goblins on Acid

--phill--
thanks m8 I guess you have seen them on cliosport? Yeah the website was with the same host as this one was so it was lost when this one went down, just havent got round to getting another host yet

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Alex said:
Alex,

You should listen to some seether / trivium / sentenced etc etc

Sentenced last albulm was the last one they did and its damn awsome.

Some of the guital work on the songs is awsome.
I got Triviums album and I have to say its a bit of a good'un!! Old skool meets new on that one.

Arch Enemy's latest album was f*ckin great as well! haha :lol:

G

·

Hi All,

Obviously you're all groovin' to my band, check out:

www.carter.uk.com
www.myspace.com/carterukcom

:wink:

Seriously though, being a guitar player I like all kinds of guitar driven stuff:

OCS
The Who
Free
Led Zeppelin
The Stone Roses
Oasis
Paul Weller
The Rolling Stones
Humble Pie
The Small Faces
The Faces
The Rolling Stones

The list really could go on.....................!

Cheers
Hugh

:D

G

·

Carter USM (unstoppable sex machine) mate, we are just, Carter.

Didn't do too badly for the Monkeys recently, ahem, sorry...The Arctic Monkeys! :wink:

Cheers
Hugh

G

·
Big New Order fan myself but in to anything really ... Listening to The Editors and Artic Monkeys albums at the minute ..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts