Megane Sport Forum banner

What price

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  uncle 
#1 ·
What price do you think I can get a 225 Full fat from a dealer for? I went in earlier today and the cheapest they would do was £19500 which is way too expensive, they also offered £5800 for my dci 80.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I have looked at buymynew car but I want to see what price the dealer would give. Plus there is also a catch with my car as they would have to replace the clutch soon.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
They did say they reached their target for this month. However he did say he could try and match the price if I did the deal today but I wanted to test drive a 225 with cup chassis first.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
I have just booked a test drive for a 225 with cup pack for next month with another dealer so will see what they can do. BTW I am interested in a hatch with cup chassis, xenons, cabasse and heated seats which renault lists at £21650. Also just wondering does buymynewcar discounts the options or not?

Discussion starter · #15 ·
I think I would take your advice and get a FF cup from buymynewcar.

the heated seats means you got to go for full leather and im sure they do not do heated seats any more on any of the 225 now.
I thought leather is standard on the FF now, can anyone who has a phase 2 confirm this? Also I have checked that all 2006 megane have canbus wiring for the stereo so would I be able to change the head still or not?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.