Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this topic has been up before (sorry if it has) but i was just wondering what everyone would be driving if the RS225 wasn't an option?

I'll kick it off - i'd be knocking around in a SEAT Leon Cupra R. Probably ebony black. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I also looked at the Leon so a possibility, also looked at the scooby but found it very basic inside so walked away. Maybe its a little more interesting in there now.

Most of all I want a TVR Tuscan :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard horrible things about the scoobys interior as well. Haven't seen one myself but it sounds like subaru have spent alot more money on the performance than the comfort.

Tuscans are v.nice but i think that i'd probably end up killing myself in the wet. :lol:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I think if the Megane 225 didn't exist I may have considered going for a Clio V6 as I loved the 172 I had.

If not the Astra VXR was pretty tempting or even the Focust ST225. :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would have bought a MK 2 Clio V6 but it was just not practical and a fair bit more than the Megane ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
can i get one in arctic blue??, if not id have to go for the mercedes mclaren slr brabus edition or the tvr sagaris.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts