Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above really, I've been trying to get booked in at rst for this month but I can't arrange a date.
So I am on the lookout for another good remap company with a rolling road?
Does anyone know any in the northeast?
Has anyone heard of these remap science and mas performance? There prices are very good but are they any good!?

Or can anyone recommend any?
Thanks

sent from my Xperia arc

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tour-De-Force Power Engineering LTD
Grovemere Ct
Bicton Industrial Park
Kimbolton
Cambridgeshire
PE28 0EY
Wow that's a little to far for me.

have you tried turbopacs in durham? not sure if they have a RR thou
Cheers daz, I'll give them a bell, they do have a rr don't know about remaps tho.

Ive put some pics up mate, look pretty cool like!

sent from my Xperia arc

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
RStuning, TDF or nothing for the Megane RS.
Absolutely..dont chance your engine to anyone other than
these two well known renault tuners with hundreds of hours of remapping between them.

TDF use Rs Tuning maps anyway,you would be taking a chance going anywere else.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would use them but tdf is to to far and rst don't seem to have any dates to suit my shift pattern , and I want it done this month (impatient), rst are putting there price back to norm after this month, so if I go to them after this month that means paying full price and traveling to them. I'm a tight ass lol :)

So I'm now looking for a good alternative. :(

sent from my Xperia arc

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
I would use them but tdf is to to far and rst don't seem to have any dates to suit my shift pattern , and I want it done this month (impatient), rst are putting there price back to norm after this month, so if I go to them after this month that means paying full price and traveling to them. I'm a tight ass lol :)

So I'm now looking for a good alternative. :(

sent from my Xperia arc
Honestly i wouldn't chance it mate,a badly set up remap will make the car erratic in power delivery and potentially dangerous for engine life.
It has happened to quite a few on here.
I guarantee you will not get the same results from anyone else but RS Tunings maps.

Paul has been developing this map since the launch of the 225!
I drove from DEVON to LEEDS for the stage 1 remap,and it is THE best thing you could do for the megane sport.
So much more smooth urge,its transforms the car.

What would you rather have a few more quid in your pocket,or piece of mind?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
turbopacs are very good been about for donkeys i know they can squeeze 340bhp out of a mazda 6mps and they deal with all the top brand parts + v local to you aswell ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts