Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above as i live in kent i don't really want to make the long journey up but i dont want to compromise on a decent map! and im sure i have read on here before the sell them somewhere else?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
also just looked on k-tek and for he same money you can have there tuning package which includes remap and airbox mods and the distance to them is hardley any difference for me!! ah decisions decisions lol

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
also just looked on k-tek and for he same money you can have there tuning package which includes remap and airbox mods and the distance to them is hardley any difference for me!! ah decisions decisions lol
K tek do there own maps now,not rs tuning ones.

Dont know if the map is as good...anyone?

·
Registered
42 Posts

K-tech are good for parts, but I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole to do anything with my engine. I know a lot of people that have problems with k-tech, however, that has been with clios, i dont know about meganes with them.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
K-tech are good for parts, but I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole to do anything with my engine. I know a lot of people that have problems with k-tech, however, that has been with clios, i dont know about meganes with them.
tactfully put..

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I'm from nr brands hatch, RStuning is a bit of a drive, but the trip home is worth the miles

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Just pay the extra and get an rs tuning box or an rs tuner from henk,
I believe he's working quite close with Paul regarding the maps

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm saying nothing other than get the RS Tuning map. Had ours on for over a year and it drives brilliantly and returns MUCH better MPG than it did standard.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
What have they done to people's engines to make you feel like this? Had my car remapped by them and have had no trouble at all, it's been great! (Cue engine exploding next time I start it!) As far as I can see both the RS tuning and K-Tec maps are great, just happened to go for the K-Tec one as they are only just over an hour away from me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts