Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll soon need to change my pads and have been told that Pagids are good. I am currently running DS2500's.

Does anyone use Pagids at all, would appreciate any info.

Cheers

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Well I use XP8s their meant for track which they are fantastic for having said that their also the best pad I've used in my R26 for the road as well

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I've used RS29s, they're a great endurance pad and work perfectly from cold - 2 negative points I found:
1 - they are rock hard, virtually no modulation (you might think pad is incompressible but it's not).
2 - you may suffer pad pick up depending which discs you're using

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
they were about 4 days old in total. first three days haven't been that busy, but the last day - i was using them really hard under commandment of driving instructor and in the afternoon i've noticed those strange sounds while braking..

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I luv the CL5+ and grooved disc setup on mine.
After driving my TT RS for a while and then jumping in the Meg,it's the first thing you notice.The stopping power of the Meg is much better.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
thats not nice to hear Kev as i have them on my wheels as well.. so far didn't have any problem though. just had to change to Castrol's SRF as they were boiling Motul's 660 constantly
I was not the first to report this. In fact I only concurred at the beginning of this month when I removed them early to replace with PF.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I was not the first to report this. In fact I only concurred at the beginning of this month when I removed them early to replace with PF.
and what pads from PF are you using? and what brake discs you have at the moment?
thanks for info Kevin, hope we'll meet @Geneva this year as usual ..

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Yeah Ill be there. Doing some work with a Film crew!
Im running PF07's on the front and 01's rear. PF discs.No washers so fully floating.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Forget the rest get yourself a set of carbotec XP8s I've been through most of the decent makes and I'll stick with these now I've not had one bit of fade with them after 5 track days , like I say they get better and better as the day goes on

1 - 20 of 67 Posts