Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll soon need to change my pads and have been told that Pagids are good. I am currently running DS2500's.

Does anyone use Pagids at all, would appreciate any info.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I've used RS29s, they're a great endurance pad and work perfectly from cold - 2 negative points I found:
1 - they are rock hard, virtually no modulation (you might think pad is incompressible but it's not).
2 - you may suffer pad pick up depending which discs you're using

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
they were about 4 days old in total. first three days haven't been that busy, but the last day - i was using them really hard under commandment of driving instructor and in the afternoon i've noticed those strange sounds while braking..

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I luv the CL5+ and grooved disc setup on mine.
After driving my TT RS for a while and then jumping in the Meg,it's the first thing you notice.The stopping power of the Meg is much better.

·
Premium Member
2,587 Posts
thats not nice to hear Kev as i have them on my wheels as well.. so far didn't have any problem though. just had to change to Castrol's SRF as they were boiling Motul's 660 constantly
I was not the first to report this. In fact I only concurred at the beginning of this month when I removed them early to replace with PF.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Forget the rest get yourself a set of carbotec XP8s I've been through most of the decent makes and I'll stick with these now I've not had one bit of fade with them after 5 track days , like I say they get better and better as the day goes on

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.