Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooooooooo excited to show off my new car at the show on the 28th 8) , and I've only just found out today that theres a bank holiday following the FCS on sunday :twisted: WooooooHooooooooooooo! :twisted:

I'll be in a Silver Full Fat 225 with Cup Pack which I pick up next wednesday:lol:.
My bro is thinkin about comin in his WRX which I know would not be included but I'm sure everyone's welcome :roll:

BTW - I hope I don't annoy anyone askin them to listen to their zorst, I'm currently reviewin what zorst I want. Something tha sounds like a flat 4 burbly low growl :twisted: would be nice.

Anyone travellin from Manchester goin?

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I might just be able to make it ;)

Black full fat, Fingers crossed should be fitted with new meganesport intercooler and an RS Tuning exhaust by the show, should be 182 bashing on the drag strip :D

G

·
phily_225cup said:
Im travelling from Huddersfield... we could hook up somewhere... I havent heard from anybody else travelling from the north west...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sound mate, do you support Liverpool Alonso? I've only just moved down from Liverpool - Manchester. I used to live overlooking Melwood - training ground.

I could meet yer to travel up, we'll be travellin up there early, yes, early sunday mornin.

Are you takin ur mrs?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Alonso225 said:
phily_225cup said:
Im travelling from Huddersfield... we could hook up somewhere... I havent heard from anybody else travelling from the north west...
I'm in Barnsley so as Jon says if your heading to the M1 we can all meet somewhere.

·
Registered
82 Posts
are you guys staying over? was thinking of coming down from hudds. can u get a day pass ? how much? cheers ...marc...

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
some of the guys are staying in a hotel the saturday night but me and I think most of the northern lot are going down on the morning, see the meetings and events forum for ticket ordering info

G

·
phily_225cup said:
Sound mate, do you support Liverpool Alonso? I've only just moved down from Liverpool - Manchester. I used to live overlooking Melwood - training ground.

I could meet yer to travel up, we'll be travellin up there early, yes, early sunday mornin.

Are you takin ur mrs?
Im really sorry to dissapoint you Phily... but I've not got the slightest interest whatsover in football... Nor here, nor back home (Peru!)

Re. the convoy, itd be great to meet somewhere along the M1.

Re. the mrs... Mmmm... Ive thought about it and yesterday I mentioned the meeting to her, she was quite chuffed, but in the im-glad-youve-got-new-friends-to-play-with kinda way.... So, no... I dont think she's coming... but hey... better bhp/ton ratio!

Re. I still have to pay my tickets but Im definitely going. Do you think we should create a special thread for those of us wanting to travel in convoy from the NW?

G

·
jonseal said:
Alonso if your hiotting the m1 at any time we could meet up with you on our way down?
That be great Jon!

Who else coming from up north?

Where to meet?

What time...?

Ill create a thread for "us" northeners...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts