Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's is always one total moron that insists on parking over my drive!!!!! :cussing:

if it wasnt dark out i would be taking some pics and posting in on youparklikea**** .............rant over

·
www.rsmegane.com
11,432 Posts
sure you can get them towed or in trouble.

some cleanshirt parked in front of ours once and i kept my horn going for about 4 minutes till they came out and moved lol, childish but it worked.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a plan!

im going to knock him up at 6am when i go to work and ask him to move it cos i cant get off the drive :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the best thing is he doesnt live next door he's just banging the orrible bog trotter that lives there :puke:

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
^^^^PMSL^^^

Love that pic, my neighbours do the same to me, i just go and knock the door and make them move, I get in at gone 1am some nights from work

It buggs me as i dont always drive to work and then when i do they park over my drive FFS

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
LOL!

Some tosser sued to do it across our old drive, I once caught the Williams' sill trying to navigate round it - to say I wasn't impressed is an understatement!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think he must of heard me ranting and raving on the drive the other night cos it was gone the next morning and now its half way down the street .......... job jobbed :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hope he does! note to doyle next door! LEARN TO PARK OTHER WISE IN GONA WINDMILL YA! lol

on a serious note its a nissan note....... pffffffffffft

1 - 15 of 15 Posts