Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well following on from my other thread, had car running today (has been sat just under 2weeks) and went to use the wipers, stuck half way across screen, tried giving them a helping hand and seem pretty stuck, turned car off and on again and they just jumped a cm so not a fuse. Linkage seized in cold weather or motor failure?

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
Could be a motor check the bulkhead drains are clear if there full the motor could be sat in water/ice

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could be a motor check the bulkhead drains are clear if there full the motor could be sat in water/ice
I kind of new this would be problem really, was seeing if the motors where common before taking trim off. Didnt think it would be this bad, as predicted main bulk head drains full of crap, puddle in area completley frozen, also water level was so high im sure it would be causing my steaming problem in interior to. Pic doesnt do the amount of ice justice

Question... where the air comes in at the top of the bulk head has anyone glued some mesh over this to stop leaves etc coming into cabin and causing the ticking in the fans, or even fitted mesh/gauze under the plastic bulkhead trim to eliminate alot of the crap that falls through these vents?

Anyway, broke ice up, remoeved all and cleaned are, all working again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts