Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can fill a rumble through the accelerator pedal when doing a steady 70, it's not smooth and it's not road conditions

Cheers

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Mine started as a little vibration through the pedal and floor of the car... but is now throughout the cabin... nice set of vibrations through the sun-roof and rear-view when stationary (make it almost impossible to focus on the reflection!!)... Working on plans to get them (mounts) replaced asap.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i only went their as they sent me through a free winter check so the mrs took it there on her way to work. as you say fella, i wont be going through them to get it fixed.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought the part from Renault main dealer £70 They replaced it when the car was serviced/mot, they charged me £15. Renault Inverness. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having loads of vibration in the cabin at idle (rear view and drivers side mirror shaking), some knocking when accelerating and the gear stick sticking a bit when changing from 1st to 2nd. I changed the top (oil filled) engine mount and it cured all these problems, it's like the car is new again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts