Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

339 Denby Dale Road
Durkar
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF4 3BB

Thanks to Carl and Harratts we have been invited down to the Wakefield dealership for a few hours in the evening after sales has closed. Some of the staff will stay back and put all the R.S.'s in the showroom for us and go through some things with us and a look round the dealership and maybe a few extra things.This is an excellent opportunity to look at the latest R.S. model range including the R.S. Clio 200 Raider that they have just taken delivery off and the Brand new Face lifted Twingo (Non-R.S. version) also a chance to get to know the staff of our local friendly dealer.

Any accessorys bought or ordered on Saturday will come with 15% off and if they don't have it Carl will order it in for Wednesday and fetch them to the Monthly meet at the Swan & Cygnet. There will also be a FREE RS calander for all attendees also make sure you pick up a raffle ticket for your chance to win a 1/43 scale die cast model of the Clio world series! one per person and are FREE!!

The meeting time is 5,30pm on Saturday 21st January. I hope you can make it as i know of know other Dealership that would do this for there customers after hours and would be good to repay them for there efforts with a good turn out.

Anything extra Carl and Harratts would like me to add to this feel free to message me and ill add it to this 1st post

List so far
1. Gazeratti - Inferno 225 Megane
2. Foxspeed - Ultra Red 197 Clio
3. Roblynn1977 - Liquid Yellow R26 Megane
4. F1team07 - Liquid Yellow R27 Clio
5. Mitch78 - Deep Black 197 Clio
6. Selina - Black Gold 175 Megane
7. Stanners - Glacier White 200 Clio
8. Grumpytwig - Pearl White 200 Clio
9. Pugs9000 - Orange Lotus Exige
10. a202go - Glacier White 200 Clio Cup
11. Tyke - Liquid Yellow 200 Clio
12. Daz - Red Monster VRX8
13. Phil200 - Racing Blue 200 Clio
14. Cooper666 - Liquid Yellow R27 Clio
16. Lump - Albi Blue 197 Clio
17. 930Tech - Nimbus 197 Clio Cup
18. Bertie - Just like a Golf
19. Lee in Scunny - Artic Blue Megane
20. roystino - Pearl White 200 Clio
21. a16pse - Ultra Blue R26 Megane

Maybe's
1. jlwhitworth1 - 175 Megane
2. Partickpebbles - GMC/Vectra/Spyker/Bankrupt Car

Afterwards probably go across the road at Red Kite or Swan & Cygnet for food anyone else who can stay afterwards is more then welcome too :)

Also posted on the Official Yorkshire R.S. Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/105765009482196/

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Top work Gaz would be nice if we could get a few more Meganes of than our's turning up for a change. Top dealership for all repairs come down and get to no the service guys you won't regret it

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You had me going then i thought someone had actually posted in the Yorkshire section then, my bad lol

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry matey must have knocked it off when i updated it

339 Denby Dale Road
Durkar
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF4 3BB

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this site. Just wondered whether this is just for club members or can anyone come along? No worries if not but may come along if it isn't as it is just down the road from me.

Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this site. Just wondered whether this is just for club members or can anyone come along? No worries if not but may come along if it isn't as it is just down the road from me.

Let me know, thanks.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bring yourself along matey get to know some people its for anyone who sees this and wants to come along :) Hope to see you there

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks mate. It's not a definite as yet but I am hoping to get there. But I will start getting involved in these things anyway. Hope to see you all there though :)

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Probs matey theres always the R.S. Forum and the official Yorkshire R.S. FB one the 1st post to keep an eye on meets and stuff :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts